- Advanced SystemCare 7 Free
- Faster, Smarter, Much More Secure and Powerful
- What does
Driver Booster Free do?
- Outdated drivers may heavily affect your PC performance and lead to system crashes. Driver Booster Free, designed with IObit's most driver update technology, scans and identifies outdated drivers automatically, and downloads and installs the right update for you with just ONE click, saving you loads of time. Moreover, this driver updater is specially designed to tweak drivers for best gaming performance. It's the right driver update tool to protect your PC from hardware failures, conflicts, and system crashes.
|Driver Booster FreeFree Download||Driver Booster ProOnly $22.95
|Automatically Identify Outdated Drivers|
|Download and Update Outdated Drivers with One Click|
|Support More Comprehensive Hardware Devices|
|Enjoy Priority to Update Outdated Drivers Promptly|
|Backup Drivers for Safe Restore|
|Download and Update Drivers 300% Faster|
|Enhance Hardware Functionality for Top Performance|
|Automatic Update to the Latest Version|
|Free 24/7 Technical Support on Demand|
|Free Download||Only $22.95
"Updating a driver through Driver Booster is an entirely in-app experience."
- "Driver Booster, from IObit, promises an easier solution with its most advanced driver update technology by acting as an all-in-one command center. All of your drivers are listed in the app’s interface, making it a super easy process to update drivers. Downloading and installing drivers with this driver updater is a cinch and often takes just minutes (or less)."
- - MakeUseOf
- Read more
"Driver Booster found I needed two driver updates, while the other driver updater failed to find them."
- "I have recently installed Driver Booster, and found it like all other IObit products, brilliant. I already had a driver updater installed, but yours found I needed two driver updates, while the other driver updater failed to find them. It downloaded the required updates in no time at all. I am so pleased with this product. Best driver updater I've ever used!"