As an authorized affiliate of IObit, you agreed to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Please read the entire Terms and Conditions carefully and make sure you understand it fully, before registering and promoting as an Affiliate. IObit reserves the right to modify the Terms & Conditions at any time and to notify you of the modifications by an announcement.
1. Participation in the Affiliate Program
To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete program application form via our site or third party platform sites which we cooperate with. We will review your application before we decide whether you are accepted or rejected. You further acknowledge and agree that IObit reserves the right to immediately, and without notice, terminate the Affiliate's participation in the Program if IObit, in our sole and absolute discretion, determine that you are not suitable for the Affiliate Program for any reason.
2. Affiliate Promotional Materials
When advertising our products or services, you should only use promotional materials approved by IObit. You may use graphics, text materials and Affiliate promotional links provided in the Affiliate Center of IObit website or in your affiliate account for the purpose of promoting. Approved materials may contain IObit trade names or logos.
We hereby grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and download such promotional materials for placement on your website for the sole and exclusive purpose of promoting websites owned, operated or controlled by IObit. You acknowledge that, by using any of the Affiliate promotional materials, you agree that you will cooperate fully with us in order to establish and maintain the consistency and integrity of such promotion materials as they may be modified, expanded, or eliminated from time to time by us, in our sole and unlimited discretion. We reserve the right to require you to modify your use of the promotion materials, in whole or part, at any time.
Upon termination of your affiliate account the limited, non-exclusive license to access and download promotional materials of IObit shall be automatically withdrawn.
3. Affiliate Advertising
Once you are an authorized IObit affiliate, you may use any method or form of promotion you choose as long as it complies with the Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws.
Inappropriate ways of advertising include, but are not limited to:
• Using any illegal or spam method of advertising, e.g. unsolicited email, unauthorized placing of the link in forums, message boards etc.;
• Using our advertising and promotional materials, trademark or name in a way which negatively affects our image;
• Bidding on, register or purchase search engine keywords, domain names, or other identifying searching terms or titles that are similar to the trademarks, brands owned or controlled by IObit (including but not limited to: "IObit", "Advanced SystemCare", "Advanced System Care", "System Care", "Driver Booster", "Driver Boost", "Smart Defrag", "IObit Uninstaller", etc.) on the search engines (Google, Yahoo, MSN, Ask, Bing or others) without our prior approval. All other biddings are allowed. Affiliate shall not pass itself off as official IObit site. Do Not use "™", "®", "©" or "official" in the advertisements.
• Your domain name(s), company name, logo, trademark, product(s), project(s), service(s) must NOT contain keywords and phrases containing the "IObit" trademark or any other variations or misspellings confusingly similar to IObit trademark, product names, logo or domain name, without our prior approval;
• You must use the same pricing as displayed on the official IObit website and offer only the special coupons authorized by IObit. You and/ or your website are not allowed to offer additional coupons, bonuses or incentives to your users, without our prior approval;
• You and/or your site shall not submit IObit products to other websites by changing the product name or even using the same name of our products.
• You are not allowed to use any malicious strategies, ( including but not limited to: malware, adware, spyware marketing, forced click, cookie stuffing or any form of "spamming" ) to promote the Affiliate Websites or for the purpose of directing or referring users to IObit website to earn unfair commission payouts
• You're not allowed to buy any fraudulent traffic or make any fraudulent actions, including but not limited to: purchase IObit products via the stolen credit card, inserting cookies by URL hijacking, etc.
• Your website(s) must NOT contain lewd, obscene, illegal or pornographic material, or any other material that is deemed to be objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, bigotry, hatred, pornography, all content of an adult nature, etc.
If we detect a pattern in your affiliate practices that in our reasonable opinion violates any aspect of the Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your affiliate account and cancel all outstanding commission payments due.