- Centro di Supporto
- Aiutaci a tradurre
If you encounter this error message 'This PC Must Support Secure Boot', you won't be able to upgrade to Windows 11. But if your PC meets the hardware requirements of Windows 11, it's not difficult to enable it in BIOS. Here's how to fix it.
Note: Secure Boot helps your computer to resist attacks and infection from malware.
Check if Secure Boot is enabled without entering BIOS
1. Press the 'Windows + R' shortcut to open the Run application.
2. Type msinfo32 and click Yes or press Enter.
3. Under System Summary, you will find an option called Secure Boot State. If it reads On, it means that Secure Boot is enabled and if it reads Off, it's disabled.
Enable Secure Boot from BIOS
1. Click on the Start and select Settings.
2. Then click on Update & Security.
3. Click on Recovery In the left tab and press the Restart now button.
4. Select Troubleshoot, then click on Advanced options.
5. Select the UEFI Firmware settings option.
A quick tip: The UEFI settings are usually different from computer to computer. As a result, you may need to check your manufacturer support website for more specific details to find the corresponding settings (Secure Boot Configuration option). Here we just set 3 conditions as examples.
1) Condition 1: Your PC will then reboot into BIOS. Click on the Security, then select the Secure Boot option. > Now enable the Secure Boot by toggling the option to 'On'. > Hit F10 to save the changes and exit BIOS. > After the system reboots, restart the Windows 11 installation process.
2) Condition 2: Click on Restart > Select BIOS Setup (it might be a different key for you) > Navigate to System Configuration and select boot options > Here you can enable Secure Boot > Exit the UEFI settings > Restart by saving
3) Condition 3: Click on Restart > Click on SETTINGS > Select Advanced > Click on Windows OS Configuration > Click on Secure Boot > Here you can enable Secure Boot
Once you have enabled Secure Boot and UEFI in Boot Mode, make sure TPM 1.2/2.0 is also enabled for your PC.
IObit utilizza i cookie per offrirti un’esperienza personalizzata e per permettere a noi di migliorare i contenuti.
Proseguendo nella navigazione acconsenti al loro utilizzo secondo la nostra Politica di Privacy.