- What is boot.exe, and how to fix the problem
- boot.exe error solution illustrates the definition of boot.exe, and provide you a possibility to run a scan if you are troubled by this process.
boot.exe General Information
Process Name: BOOT
Application using this process: Unknown
Software Description: boot.exe is added by the ELEM virus. This process is a security risk and should be removed from your system.
If found on your system make sure that you have downloaded the latest update for your antivirus application.
Non-system processes like boot.exe originate from software you installed on your system. Since most applications store data in your system's registry, it is likely that your registry has suffered fragmentation and accumulated invalid entries which can affect your PC's performance. It is recommended that you .
Free registry scan
“94% of computers have corrupt, unused, and possibly harmful files.”
* Boost PC performance
* Increase system stability
* Scan boot.exe errors
Keywords assigned to boot.exe
boot.exe free download
Note: boot.exe may be disguised by spyware, malware, virus and Trojan, if you find you didn't install that software, it must be virus. The virus may slow down computer performance, system crashes, data loss and privacy leakiness. We recommend you to run a Free security boot.exe scan and remove boot.exe Virus in your computer.
Browse process directory by name
- waves l1 ultramaximizer for sony.dll
- waves renaissance bass for sony.dll
- waves s360 s5.1 for sony.dll