Why does your PC run slowly?
- Simply through regular use, all PC's at some point will start to suffer from slower performance, more frequent crashes, freezing up and Windows errors.
- There are a number of factors that cause this but the most common culprits are:
- The Windows registry will become bloated with junk as uninstalled programs leave behind unnecessary files, startup tasks and drivers. This will often have a severe impact on PC performance and stability.
- The hard disk fragments as you install and remove programs. A fragmented hard disk means your computer needs to work extra hard and this can cause a significant reduction in performance.
- Malicious files such as Malware and Spyware are easily picked up as you browse the web. These files present a serious security threat and will run in the background taking up valuable system resources to slow your PC and Internet.
How you can easily maintain and repair your PC?
- Standard registry cleaners are not enough to find and fix all the possible problems causing your PC to run slowly.
- Advanced SystemCare is a powerful system optimizer that scans every part of your PC to detect and fix all issues causing your computer to run slowly. From a bloated registry and fragmented hard disk to deep rooted Malware infections, Advanced SystemCare will take care of it all and much more with just a single click.
Get your PC running like newScan and repair your PC NowCompletely FREE
CNET Secure Download